Employers have a duty to carry out regular health and safety assessments of working conditions and equipment in order to ensure the safety of their employees.
- Provide proper equipment and adequate training for all their employees
- Rectify any problems or issues that arise following assessment
- Ensure that adequate safety measures are in place
- Keep the workplace free of obstacles
- Deal with bullying and harassment.
Where the employer has been negligent or breached his/her duty of care causing an accident to the employee, he/she is liable to pay compensation.
In pursuing your claim, we have access to an extensive network of professionals such as specialists barristers, medical experts, actuaries and vocational consultants who will assist in assessing your claim.